Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Featured: {Style Me Pretty} Indian Winter Wedding Shoot

We are over the moon excited to share this post with you. So many great things about this post. We got featured in Style me Pretty, we got to work with a fabulous team of creative artists who are each unique and passionate. And did we mention how super excited we are to share this stunning short film that Nazar from NazFilms captured on 8mm!! 8mm !! Yes!!

We are going to quote Naz from his interview in which he so aptly describes the magic of 8mm.

NM: My films are best described as feelings and visual memories. My couples book me because they like the warm tones of my films, and the style in which I capture and edit their memories. I film life events close to how we remember significant moments with friends and family: vignettes flicker across the mind's eye, and you remember how it felt to experience that moment. 


What makes his work so unique?


NM: I offer a unique point of view. Most cinematographers make out their couples as movie stars or epic characters in an epic film. My films are smaller, yet larger in heart. They are romantic, chic and contemporary. My couples experience goosebumps, shed many tears and smile as they watch their films.


According to Style Me Pretty "you just might want to sit down for this one"
We say you take their advice and enjoy!

More loveliness found here.





The team that just gave you goosebumps:

Photography: Ovyian Photography
Styling, Decor & Florals: Sara Baig Designs
MUAH: Amplified Soul Makeup and Hair Couture
Wardrobe: CTC West
Dessert: Pretty Sweet
Stationary: Love, Paper & Ink: Custom Wedding Stationery
Film: NAZ FILMS
Inspiration Board: Dreamers Events

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...